Pre-Conference Event 2014: More than a game – socially conscious simulations and role plays for the language teacher
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Liverpool 2019 PCE resources May 19, 2019
- WEBINAR: Building Teacher Communities – Going Global with WhatsApp March 2, 2019
- Hands Up Project Conference 2019 (6th April 2019) February 8, 2019
- Human Rights Issues Month – How to share September 30, 2018
- Human Rights Issues Month 2018 September 23, 2018
- Biil Templer: Encourage your colleagues to watch on the 27th It...
- julietta schoenmann: Great - thanks Paola! Looking forward to seeing yo...
- julietta schoenmann: The link to this webinar will be posted on our web...
- Barbara Battistin: I'd like to participate in the webinar....
- Djiby Diaw: A unique opportunity for professional development ...
Activism black friday change Child labour consciousness change Consumerism education emaotion exams food Food Issues Resources football Gender generation gap generation y Globalization good teachers great achievements growing up happiness Health health education home & shelter homelessness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDUGNHGJjwE identity Inequality leadership meditation mindfulness minimalism Newsletter Highlights obesity perception personality power Practical teaching ideas relaxation resources role model schools social progress social responsibility sports well being