CNN interviews co-founder and editor-in-chief of Adbusters, Kalle Lasn. The interview offers an alternative perspective on our consumerist society.
Archive | eLessons RSS feed for this section
This is a reverse poem written by Jonathan Reed – read backwards the message is the opposite than if read ‘the normal’ way.
This clip was produced by Canadian college students for a class project in 2008. Their course focussed on global issues and the way each one of us can make a difference.
This is a cartoon-story demonstration of the power of meditation. The message is: you can make a meaningful change to your state of mind quickly. You can learn to stay calm in stressful situations.
Michael Rosen performs one of his poems about a 13 year old boy leaving home to go on a political demonstration. (The Aldermaston marches were anti-nuclear weapons demonstrations in the 1950s and 1960s, taking place on Easter weekend between the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment at Aldermaston in Berkshire, England, and London.)
This clip shows our home, planet Earth, from a cosmic perspective. The narrator, Carl Sagan, was a famous astronomer and science fiction writer.
- Africa TESOL 2019 – Pre Conference Event July 8, 2019
- WEBINAR: Climate Emergency: What action can the ELT community take in the classroom? June 23, 2019
- Liverpool 2019 PCE resources May 19, 2019
- WEBINAR: Building Teacher Communities – Going Global with WhatsApp March 2, 2019
- Hands Up Project Conference 2019 (6th April 2019) February 8, 2019
- Dipesh: It's good and global platform for teachers....
- Caroline Linyor Tata: I am Caroline Linyor Tata from CAMELTA Research gr...
- Ita Frinwie Tamenang epse Ndifon: I am Ita Frinwie Tamenang epse Ndifon from CAMELTA...
- Melanie: I'm Melanie from CAMELTA Research Group Cameroon...
- Renu Milind Dhotre: I am interested..but didn't get any link to join....