We also had some excellent workshops and presentations during the GISIG Day at the main IATEFL conference which included:
- Sara Hannam (Greece): English Language teachers and their work: changing trends?
- Rachel Wicaksono (UK): Raising awareness of ELF in an internationalising university
- Alan Mackenzie (India): Evaluating internationalism in the curriculum
- Rachel Bowden (Malaysia): ELTDP: Enquiry-based project design and teacher development
- Maureen Ellis (UK):Self-evaluation of critical global educators using CHAT
- Kip Cates (Japan) on Becoming a global teacher
No comments yet.